Thursday, August 3

Shares? Bonus!

Yay!
Due to the recent takeover of the company I work for, I have been informed that all employees will benefit from a share bonus scheme. So I gets to get paid!!

Now is this the sort of money I can retire on? No. Will it allow me to go out and order a Noble M15? Hardly. But, as it says on the tin, it is a "bonus".
It will reduce the wedge that I owe the credit and is certainly better than a swift kick in the knackers. Not that this hasn't stopped some ungrateful bastards from whinging about it all, complaining that they didn't get enough, or that they got less than someone else.

Miserable cunts, eh?

They could have got fuck all, the outgoing directors didn't have to do fuck all like this for their staff, but they did and I for one am very happy. A couple of extra quid in my pocket is always going to be welcome (you know the score by now, wedding to pay for, (future) wife and two kids to feed).

Now I may be able to afford to buy two drinks on Saturday night! Hurrah!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home