Wednesday, August 2

Ugh!

Sorry.
Feeling a little brain dead today (I know, I know. why pick on today!? Ha! Bloody Ha!). I think the lower temperatures meant I slept so much better last night, and went into a deep, deep (deeeeeeeeeep) sleep as a result. This was probably great at the time, and just what the body needed and all that, but -fuck me- it's taking me an eternity to come round this morning. I've got a fuzzy head that Nescafé alone cannot remove!!

Still, good to be recharging the batteries ahead of the weekend. Nice to be fully awake for your stag 'do. 'citing.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

If it's worth saying, it's worth saying three times obviously..

I'd love a Triple-shot-mocha-choca-latte every morning, but Starbucks is a bit too 199o's for Chadderton to know about yet!!

(Sheesh!)

6:22 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home