Tuesday, August 1

Happy Lapping

(...Not actually a reference to Oral Sex...)

The bragging has begun.

As Saturday approaches, those from work who are taking part in the Karting on the Stag Do are beginning to beat their chests and stake their claims to the trophy. Already people are beginning to wonder what they'll do with the trophy to keep it safe when we go out later that evening, I'm sure one or two have even picked out the location on their desks where they plan to exhibit their prize. It's all very amusing..

Although I can imagine that I'll get caught by this competitive bug by the end of the week (not that I can win the trophy, that wouldn't be fair). So come Saturday afternoon the steering wheel will be gripped with a steely determination, the teeth will be gritted, and the accelerator pedal will be slammed permanently down as I try and at least not come last. Actually I don't want to just "not come last", I want to get way up the field. I want a podium finish. Damn it, I want to WIN! All of them can eat my exhaust fumes as I smash yet another Daytona lap record on my way to a glorious victory - Mwaaaaahaaaahaahaahaahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

Blimey. See what I mean? It is infectious.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home