Wednesday, August 9

Final note on Stag Do's

As none of my family (or future family) could be present for the "proper" stag do, we're having a secondary, more intimate evening on the ale this September. It'll just be a few (well actually more than a few, but you get my drift) beers around the pubs and drinking dens of Stockport. No pomp or circumstance - just beer.

So if you missed the fun and debauchery on August 5th, or maybe you did come out and just need another excuse for the ale, then why not join us in Stockport on the evening of Thursday 14th September?

If you fancy popping along then drop me a mail.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

Nope this is the night before the night I get married..
Thursday 14th September.

(Thursday, Friday, Saturday)

So I have at least 36 hours to get rid of a hangover!!

And it'll be the only chance to have a proper pint with my Dad before the big day (we didn't even manage to get to a pub after Kirstyn was born, seeing as they had to leave for Spain soon after).

7:27 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home