Friday, July 21

Reasons to be cheerful..

I don't know what has happened, but my mood is surprisingly
upbeat today.
I find myself bursting with a sunny disposition, a smile on
my face and a spring in my step.
No doubt some twat will come along and urinate on my French fries at some point during the working day, but for now I intend to bask in this happy and content state of mind.

I wonder what's brought it on, though?

It could be the simple fact that it's Friday. After all Friday is the final day of the working week, the teasing foreplay before the full-blown intercourse of the weekend.

It might also be that I know that breakfast is ordered and will be arriving shortly (the Friday breakfast order is still alive and well and the cholesterol hit is delivered about 9:30 every week) -yum yum!

Perhaps it's because there are two nice air conditioning units in the office now and the temperature is an incredibly pleasant nineteen degrees Celsius, creating a comfortable environment conducive for working in.

Maybe it's because I have a pass out tonight (hooray!) and am therefore looking
forward to a few cheeky ales in the company of good friends and (former) colleagues.

Perhaps it's due to the fact that I'm off to Crewe tomorrow to get the first glimpse of the 2006/07 Liverpool squad, hopefully including our new signings Bellamy and Gonzalez.

Maybe it's just because life is fairly groovy at the moment, and although no existence is perfect, I certainly am more than happy with my "lot".

Who knows?

Whatever it is, I hope you're feeling the positive vibe this
Friday morning.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home