Tuesday, June 6

Still here

How do all.

Apologies for the lack of posts recently (oh no, this is beginning to sound like the "blog of old" isn't it? Where there'd be nowt posted for weeks and then you'd get a brief apology.. and then there'd be nowt posted for weeks and then.. -well, you get the picture).

However, as you can probably imagine, it's a busy time: trying to allow Liz to recover, trying to look after a newborn, and trying to keep a five year old who's on his second week of half term amused. Add to that the fact that the weather has improved dramatically [got your lid down, James? -Ed ] and there hasn't been a lot of time for sitting in front of the PC. Hell I even forgot to update photobucket for about a week.

It's made worse by the fact that I have no fucking clue as to what day it is at any given time. This is the disadvantage of not being at work (not been in for a week now!). So you no longer have a nice routine of week-days and weekends, you just have 24 hours of day followed by another 24 hours of day. I feel almost restricted by the lack of boundaries. It's odd. Thank god for Sky+ when you feel like this too as I have no fucking clue what day it is, then I therefore have no clue as to what's on when. Thankfully Sky+ (still the best gadget I have ever owned) is keeping track of everything for me. Bless it.

Not that there's a lot to watch, to be fair. "Everybody Hates Chris" has finished as has "Curb your Enthusiasm" on More 4, as well as "The Street" and "Life on Mars" on the beeb. Add to the fact that I am beginning to lose all faith in Big Brother this year (someone chuck a grenade in, and lets be done with all of the small-minded twerps, well either that or throw open the doors and let them all walk out), and all of a sudden the schedules are looking a little light. If it wasn't for the weekly visit from the good doctor, and "Top Gear" (playing football in cars - genius!!!), there'd be nowt on to watch.

Anyway, am wittering on.. Will shut up and go now and leave you in peace. Just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still here (and just about awake too!!!).. I will try and organise a "wetting the baby's head" pub visit when I can get my head round who I am, where I am and what day it is!

Take care all, catch you soon..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home