Friday, April 7

The weekend starts here...

Friday began too early today in my humble opinion, if it could have arrived a few hours later (you know, stopped off on the way over to have some breakfast, read the paper, etc) I would have been much happier as I really could have used a few more sweet, precious hours of slumber. 

As it happened, Friday began bang on time, and my sleep-starved brain, all befuddled and addled has struggled through the day ever since.  It didn't help that Mr. Headache must have arrived about twenty minutes before the alarm clock went off.  And did you know that Mr. Headache has purchased a brand new set of extra-bastard-loud-hobnail boots?  Well he has, and the bastard has been stomping around my head ever since I first opened my eyes, and nothing pharmaceutical has helped to evict him from my throbbing skull. 

And you know what it's like when you have a headache for the whole day, it's like you are having to fight your way through those rollers you get in car washes, because you never seem to quite breakthrough to complete clarity, you just get buffered continually by the headache which beats down relentlessly on your brow all day..

Still..



..mustn't grumble

As it's nearly the weekend...

Hurrah!

Which means a heady mixture of (in no particular order) Chinese Food, Waterproof sealant, Brandy, Football, "My Name Is Earl", Lie-ins, Pain au Chocolat, Beer, Bike Construction, Wine, and Camelot.

So should be a fun-packed 48 hours!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home