Wednesday, April 5

Floor tile Tetris

Apologies, I have been really busy recently trying to get the finishing touches applied to this bathroom (no photo today -couldn't be arsed, sorry again), which has meant little spare time to observe things in life never mind comment on them here.

Last night saw the floor boards in the bathroom finally being covered up with ply-wood so that we could lay the vinyl tiles down.  I have done the straight stretch of the tiles now (which are this black slate effect and look rather stunning against the white bathroom fixtures and skirting I must say) so that would get the chance to dry before I begun fixing the awkward cuts to the floor (which is tonight's job).  And it is going to be an elaborate jigsaw puzzle of a job tonight to get all of them floor covered neatly this evening (Of course, one could argue that it's easier than a jigsaw as I get to cut my own shapes out, it's more like Floor tile Tetris).  Laying the tiles has meant that my knees are absolutely ruined today, so I'm walking round like and old man ("Hardest game in the world that floor tiling.  Did it thirty years, man and boy").

Normal service will resume imminently.

Laters.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home