Thursday, March 2

To be sung to the tune of "Let It Snow"

Oh the weather outside is shite
Cos the pavement's all frosty and white
But it's off to work I go,
through the snow, through the snow, through the snow!

And the motorway's cold and icy
Makes the driving conditions dicey
And the traffic doesn't seem to flow
through the snow, through the snow, through the snow!

When I finally get to work
Done my best not to crash and skid
Have to put up with so much crap
Makes me wonder why I did

Well, the day ahead looks boring
And there's little sign of thawing
So I'll go home again, don't you know
through the snow, through the snow, through the snow!

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

It's not working for you...?
Why..?
What's the problem??
(Seriously it is working for me)

8:18 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home