Friday, March 10

Much Cheapness

Hurrah!
Got my Costco membership!
So I can finally look forward to many booze related bargains, fantastically cheap electricals (and some of the HDTV ready 40" LCD televisions in there were fucking lush, I tells ya!) and can also save myself a fortune when I (finally) have to get tyres this year.
However, I can already see that, in reality, the biggest benefit will be cheap nappies and baby wipes... Ahh, how our priorities change, eh?
Anyway, at least I'll have made my brother-in-law happy.. When asked what he wanted for his birthday (which is coming up next week) he asked simply for a crate of Fosters - we'll there's a nice pack of 24 500ml cans awaiting fim not (which I picked up at a bargain price too - so I guess we'll BOTH be happy!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home