Friday, March 3

I must, I must learn to proof read

Having a blog is all well and good, but often you are at the mercy of grammatical faux-pas.. 
..particularly when you don't proof read what you write.. (and, as you've probably guessed, I don't)
For example, the entry "Brass Monkeys..", posted earlier today, contained an awful typo which completely altered the meaning of a sentence into an innuendo-tastic statement.  Fortunately, no-one seemed to spot it except me (not even PJ spotted it and usually he can sniff out an innuendo at forty paces!!) and I have since corrected the sentence, so I think I've got away with it (apart from holding my hands up to it now, of course).  I shall be more vigilant in future, I think!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home