Thursday, December 29

Santa arrived late last night..

Well it's been a few days filled with Xmas cheer, hence why there have been sod all updates around here, but you don't want me drunk in charge of a blog entry, believe me..

First up, I have a PSP!! And I tell you it's a sexy bit of kit.. the games are excellent, the video playback is awesome (my 1Gb memory stick duo is currently hosting the Doctor Who Christmas Special - which was fabby too) and having it being able to browse the internet too just makes it the most fantastic thing ever. Now if I could only stop being snotted on the football game, it'd be totally excellent (losing 2 - 1 to Sweden was particularly embarrassing). If you too have one of these fabulous gadgets, check out Feed Your PSP - this is an online magazine for the PSP with loads of articles on TV, Sport and Music with downloadable content right to your fabby Sony gadget.

Oh hang on did I mention football..? Was at Goodison park last night (shit ground) watching the mighty reds add more misery to the poor blue half of Merseyside.. have such a sore throat this morning after two hours of constant singing (well we had to try and give the place some atmosphere - the bitter bluenoses sat there in silence!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home