Wednesday, October 12

Lost & Found

So I finally weakened.. after travelling over to see my sis on Sunday, she finally tempted me enough to borrow the Season 1 DVD set of "Lost". Up until now, I had resisted as it was one of the few things on telly these days worth actually watching and I was quite enjoying the slow build up, week-by-week of the mysteries surrounding the survivors of the air crash. But when it was put right in front of me, I found it impossible to resist watching right through to the end (all 24 episodes - joy! joy! joy!). Have seen five in two days now and it is really good..
Of course this has put paid to the watercooler discussions of the previous night's episode, but, since Sky+, those have all but died off anyway..
Now did Walt's imagination alone, really bring a Polar bear into existence? Time will tell (but not as much time as Channel 4 would have me wait, at least)..

So where can I get season 2 from folks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home