Monday, October 10

Cool!

You may have noticed, if you're here long enough to actually read that far, that at the bottom of the page there is a logo for SiteMeter. This is there to tell me how many people are bored enough to come here on a day-to-day basis (and also to amuse me at how many people get here after searching for pictures of Sarah Alexander and/or Kiera Knightly - LOL!). Anyway they've introduced this new thing where you can see where your visitors come from on a World Map.

This is pretty natty and I like it.

Oh, please click the link below (particulary, you perv, if you came looking for piccys of Sarah Alexander and/or Kiera Knightly) and get me a free iPod Nano, please..

Cheers

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

Can I get one for free?
Well.. can I??

If you click this link then I can get a free iPod nano!! And gentle reader, if you click this link then you too can get a FREE iPod Nano..
To be honest whether it's an iPod or a Generic MP3 player, I really couldn't give a monkeys.. it's just that the price is so right

11:38 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home