Friday, April 8

It's been a while..

Well it has, hasn't it?
Updates round here have been slack (and not for the first time!)..
Efforts must be doubled..
I know, I know, you've heard it all before..

It's been a mad busy week though, in all fairness, and not sure where the time has gone.. but gone it has and already it's the end of the week (wayhay!) and this is the first post for sometime (boo!). Already I can feel the need for that Friday beer creeping in.. I can almost see the condensation running down the side of a pristine pint glass, can almost taste that first pint (rapidly) descending down the neck and the stress of another working week ebbing effortlessly away.
Sorry if I've just made you want to run to the nearest pub.. Dunno how I've got onto the subject of beer already - not had our breakfast baps yet..

Dude, he said baps. Huh-huh huh-huh

Anyway I will do better (I'll write it a hundred times if you like -but must of them will involve nothing more than the CTRL+V keys I warn you now)
s'later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home