Thursday, April 14

Moribund?

So anyway I get's this comment on this here blog thingy from someone that reads..
This blog is moribund ;-)
Now, quite evidently somebody's finally got to the the letter "M" in their word a day toilet paper, but for those of you without such informative arse-wiping material at your disposal, here's what the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about Moribund..

"The Moribund" it says, "were a race of small blue-green beings who lived out on the far edge of the Eastern Spiral Arm of the Galaxy. You took a left at the Mega-Burger Corps Warp Through Burger Outlet, past the Coach & Horses and then second right after the home planet of the multi-twatted rim lickers."
Actually it never says anything of the sort partly because the Douglas Adams would never use the phrase rim lickers but mostly because the guide is a ficitonal tomb not currently available in any good bookshop (or, for that matter, any shit ones).

So instead, here's how Dictionary.com defines Moribund:

1) Approaching death; about to die.
2) On the verge of becoming obsolete: moribund customs; a moribund way of life.

Fair point.
At the moment I just don't have enough bile to keep up the venomous posts, I don't have enough hatred to take snipes at shite websites, opinions or people. I have too little time to spend twatting about on the Internet.

But don't blame me..
Hell, I spent 90 minutes last night with my arse threatening to drop the entire contents of my body at any given second as I watched a very tense game of football. For those ninety minutes (and don't even get me started on the three minutes of extra time, how I remain clenched through that defies basic biology) I was a nervous wreck.. but somehow Liverpool Football are now one of the final four clubs in the Champion's League

ahem

I said..

Liverpool Football are now one of the final four clubs in the Champion's League.

Makes good reading doesn't it?

Let's have it in bold...

Liverpool Football are now one of the final four clubs in the Champion's League.

Anyway, this has little to do with the lack of updates (look to alcohol abuse and having too much of a good time as my reasons for that) but, fuck, I just like writing it..

Anyway, nin.com was never updated for 18 months and did anyone call that "moribund"? I don't fucking think so..
I am reforming, restrategising, revitalising this blog to improve it and take it into the future and excuse me if that take some effort and time..

Or I could be a lazy cunt..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home