Thursday, January 6

Where have all the bloggers gone..?

Long time passing
Where have all the bloggers gone
Long time ago..

et cetera, et cetera..
No seriously.. I used to be amongst good company in the blog world, some of the finest minds in the country also used to chip in their two cents. They provided amusing insights, interesting places to visit on the internet and were a damn good read. Alas, however, their pages fall silent these days (now, I know I'm not often one to talk on the old "updating the blog" issue, but some of these delays are a tad ridiculous!).. So come back Dr Magnetic, PJ, Pedders and Maff.. Your words of wisdom are sorely missed..

On an unrelated note, am embarking on a new chapter in life tomorrow and am really excited about it (and, weirdly enough for me - possibly the most miserable bastard on blogspot I'm sure - happy too!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home