Wednesday, January 5

Desperately seeking inspiration

Welcome back gentle reader, to this all new and improved blog, fresh and spangly all ready for 2005..
Actually it's not changed at all..
Completely the same as last year..
Fuck all difference really..
Certainly the foul language and the regularity of updates isn't likely to get any fucking better.. but c'est la vie..

Sorry, but I'm feeling hassled..
It's a nice kind of hassle to have, I guess, but I feel under pressure all the same..
It's that question that I dread every year: "So, what do you want for your birthday?"

It's a fucking hard life when you have a birthday in January mainly for two reasons:

1) Everyone is skint, so no wild parties or gratuitous drinking sessions

2) You've just gone through the whole "So, what do you want for Christmas" rigmarole, where you racked your brains for ages and then ended up saying "fuck it, get me some socks" anyway and now they want more ideas...
..the human brain was not designed for such difficult tasks!!

Christ even Amazon and Play.Com are completely failing to inspire me, and because of point 1 above (everyone is skint) I don't feel like I can say "I'd quite like an iPod and a Ferrari please"
Because, despite the fucking foul language, I'm quite considerate like that..
Know what I mean?
So I welcome any suggestions (links or otherwise) to any suitable (or, knowing most of the people who frequent these pages, unsuitable) gift ideas for me, deciding what you want for your birthday is so much easier if you let other people do the thinking.. I need ideas before the 15th I guess (more if you require a strange import licence!!)

Not been near my PC in ages, real life has got in the way in the best kind of way, so no links or internet oddities to share with you guys for now..

Whilst searching for "birthday inspiration", I'll have a nose round and see what I can find..

Later peeps

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

Actually I do want a DAB radio - problem is only the portable variety are financially viable and I really want a separate (as all of my Hi-Fi units downstairs are separates).. hoping to save for one of these though cos, as you sya, digital radio rocks!
And to be honest I don't even have a analogue tuner downstairs (boo!)

11:51 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home