Tuesday, November 23

The quest for the new mobile...

..continues.
Finding a new mobile is not the easy task it once was it seems..
I am no longer surrounded by people who embrace gadgets as much as I used to be, which is a shame as I usually take personal recommendations a lot higher than anything I read, really.
So I have turned to the internet to try and get some real help...

Firstly, though, I needed to find a provider and it would seem that O2 are steaming ahead into the lead with the kind of package I want. This is mainly due to their "online" tariffs (which means no more paper bills - you get them all mailed to you) seem to be so bloody competitive..
For example, I've been looking at the snappily titled Online Off peak 300 package, which is good for me as I rarely us mobile for calls during peak hours (as I'm in work) but text like a motherfucker. So 300 off peak minutes and 500 free text messages a month for twenty notes is pretty goddamn groovy (compared to the extortionate Orange bills I've had recently).

That being said it all comes down to the snazzy handset now..

This should be so much easier too..
I must admit that I'm loathed to go outside the "nokia comfort zone", especially since reading up about the Nokia 6230 (which is free with the above tariff too). An MP3 player, camera, video camera and it makes phone calls too apparently.. Given that the only other options for this tariff are the O2 X3 (which no-one knows anything about), and then the Motorola V600, Samsung E800 and Nokia 6260, it's not hard to see why I might be leaning in that direction..
If anyone can offer any solid advice it'd be much appreciated..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home