Tuesday, November 16

Half Life = No Life

Just got Half Life 2 and, after an installation procedure that took nearly forty minutes (I suppose there is 4.5Gb of stuff to install, plus registration and unlocking code to download) finally got to see the sequel to one of my all time favourite games (can you believe that the original came out in 1998!?).
It.. is.. fucking.. awesome..
It also shits on Doom 3 from a considerable height - and I've only just started to get into the plot (why did I plan to go out tonight? Why!? Why!? Why!?).
I can forsee this game occupying a stupid amount of my already limited free time (why have I got no holidays left? Why!? Why!? Why!?) but am sure it's going to be worth every minute. The graphical engine is shit hot and the modelling of human characters is phenomenal.. Oh and the physics engine is great too - spent WAY too long seeing how far I could throw a variety of objects (breeze block, empty booze bottle, security guard - he didn't appreciate that at all and attacked me with a stun baton... twat).
If you have any doubts about this game being awesome you are obviously mental.. get to the shops NOW and buy!
It's fookin' wicked!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home