Friday, October 8

Thieves!

This one goes out to all you other bloggers out there:
Have you ever had a blog post completely disappear?
I typed up an entry last night, quite a lengthy piece of text as it happens, and then after spellchecking it and reading it back for grammatical faux pas, I hit the old "Publish Post" button..
Blogger went through the normal shannanigans of updating my blog, and eventually hit the 100% mark (in terms of progress). So then I went to "View Blog" and guess what?
Yup.
The whole fucking entry had disappeared
Gone
Pfffft!
No more
It was a non-entry..
Now usually this can be resolved by hitting the refresh button, so I tried that a couple of times..
and then a couple of more times..
then I was hitting the refresh button like a motherfucker..
Nothing.
Nowt.
Nada.
Sweet Fuck All.
Bastard!
I cannot be arsed to re-type the entry either (as I said it was quite long, and it's kinda like having a lengthy Microsoft Word document, but forgetting to save it, and then accidentally knocking the power cable out of the back of your PC: the effort involved in retyping it all in just doesn't seem to be worth it).
Instead, I thought I'd just come on here and bitch about it! ;)
Cos if I didn't I wouldn't be me I guess.
Later

p.s. Eventually I will drag myself away from the Sky+ recordings and actually surf the web a bit and begin posting the usual dumbass links that find their way into this worthless blog..
But not today!

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

Is that a NEWI Deeside quote?

4:01 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home