Tuesday, October 5

Like the proverbial bad penny..

Sorry to disappoint, but they let me back into the country (without the rectal probe being required).. so I'm back here with the usual diatribe..
Well I will be..
Sooner or later..
To be honest, I'm too knackered right now..
Travelling will do that to you I guess..
Plus I just went on a two-and-half-hour "Eastenderthon" (courtesy of the rather wonderful Sky+, it really is marvellous.. not even got started on the Mutant X yet, but am looking forward to it), and that has finished me off..
I could complain about the fact that yesterday I was enjoying the pleasant, sunny 30 plus degrees temperatures and now I'm back in the UK it's 13 degrees and pissing it down..
But I cannot be arsed right now..
To be fair, I barely have the energy to type this..
So.. apologies.. I shall return, fighting fit, soon
see y'all later (hopefully)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home