Thursday, September 9

More dumb links

God you can tell that I'm bored this evening.. as yet again I've found myself trawling the Internet and finding more pointless and trivial links..
Anyhoo, didn't see why I should be the only one looking at this rubbish ;)
So...
Remember the Nissan Micra advert that decided to go about bastardising the English language? Yeah, I thought it sucked too.. but tonight I've found out that it was directed by no other than the creator of Twin Peaks and director of such classic films as "Blue Velvet", "Wild At Heart" and (ahem.. well not such a classic) "Dune".. Yup David Lynch! He's directed a whole bunch of commercials, and you can find the proof here!

There's something very wrong, but undoubtedly funny with this site that swaps the heads of babies and grandparents in pictures. Made me giggle, anyway.

Weebl and Bob rock - now you can get quotes from this classic flash animation on demand with the Weebl and Bob Soundboard!

In case winter cannot come quick enough for you.. here's an alternative Winter Sport.. yup the world's first virtual "write your name in the snow" emulator!!! Get some practice in before the blizzards hit here.

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

Hey.. I like Dune too.. (not the sequel, I mean as well).. However I think you'll find that most people find the film somewhat lacking..

10:51 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home