Monday, January 1

Cor Blimey Guvnor, tis 2007

Happy New Year to you all.. hope you've now recovered from the annual debauchery that is New Year's Eve and are now enjoying the first day of this new, funky year..

Good to have a new year. 'Citing.

This New Year, for me, really does seem like a blank page, this time last year already quite a lot of the 12 months ahead were all mapped out what with the arrival of Kirstyn, and the wedding. Whereas this year seems all shiny, new, undiscovered and exciting - rather like a new pair of underpants...

Anyway not sure what lies ahead for the coming year, although I do know that I am back at work tomorrow.. Boo! Hiss!

Oh, and I've found a perfect hangover cure: It's a 3 - 0 win over Bolton, my head felt miles better after that.

L8er peeps

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home