Wednesday, November 8

Disappointing

I mean, I should be all, like, "Yay".. and really pleased and looking for the cheapest pre-order prices and everything.

Or I should be enthusiastically telling people that this would be a perfect gift idea for Xmas, and then hoping I find it under the tree come Christmas morning.

This should be an exciting time.

But it's not.

You see when I heard there was to be a Foo Fighters live album, I was really chuffed. I've seen this band live several times and they really know how to put on a good show.

However, now I've seen the tracklisting for "Skin And Bones", I'm bitterly disappointed. We didn't want a pretentious live album, Mr Grohl, we just wanted the four main Foo Fighters blasting through the live favourites for 80 minutes. However we get an album with no "Monkey Wrench", no "This is a call", no "Learn To Fly".

Shite.

So I won't be asking Santa for this for Xmas..

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who needs that Foo Fighters crap anyway when you could have "Belle and Sebastian's Funny Little Frog" for Christmas instead... Genius!! Its even got an enhanced video version.

Hours of festive fun.

3:07 pm  
Blogger SilentBazz said...

Do you mean this Belle & Sebastian?

Sounds a bit happy clappy for me, I'd rather have the 80 minutes of screaming methinks.. ;)

6:51 pm  
Blogger DrLargePants said...

you'll be wanting the live DVD then ;-)

10:58 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home