Thursday, November 2

Lost and Found

So I'm downloading (as I type, actually) the fifth episode of Lost..
However, my bandwidth won't take a battering for much longer as it would appear that Lost series 3 will be starting on Sky One on November 17th.

From the digital spy forums:

Lost Scheduling

  • Sky One and Sky Two

  • Starts 19th November 2006

  • Core Episodes: Sky One, Sundays 2000–2300 (opening night 2200-2400)

  • NB – Opening night is likely to see a red button multi start (TBC)

  • 22 episodes

  • Plus peak time repeats on Sky One and Sky Two in the following slots

  • Sky One Tuesdays 2200 - 2300

  • Sky Two Wednesdays 2200 - 2300

  • Sky Two Sunday 2000 - 2100

  • Plus one hour special on Sky One and Sky Three “Lost: A Tale of Survival”


  • NB: Lost Series-3 breaks on 17th December 06 and resumes again on 11th February 07. This is due to US ABC Network current scheduling commitment.


  • As it returns to ABC on 8th Feb (after the break) and Feb 11th is when it returns to Sky, we'll only be a few days behind the Americans!! (and seeing as I rarely see it before the Thursday anyway, I'll only have to wait an extra 72 hours).

    I do feel sorry for people who've got Freeview boxes, though. Sky have been very sneaky buying this third series (particularly as it's the best of the bunch so far)..

    Anyway no more caning my broadband for episodes of Lost - now I'll only nick all the bandwidth for XBox live demos!!!

    Labels: , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home