Wednesday, October 25

Cash Back!

Yeah, it has been a few days since the last post.. That cold really knocked the stuffing out of me to be honest.

But I'm back and I'm bad and all that shite now so..

Anyway, if -like me- you like your games either on the PC or on some of the shiny, shiny consoles that are in circulation at the moment, then you might want to bob over to shopto.net.

I have been looking for the cheapest copy of FIFA 07 for the 360 online, and did my usual search at kelkoo.. to find the cheapest online deal and shopto.net were the cheapest. Admittedly they were only cheapest by a quid, but a quid is a quid - right?

Anyhoo.. not only were they cheapest by a quid, but when you buy your first order from shopto.net, you get £3 off the total price. So suddenly I'm getting four quid off the cheapest online price - result, in fact one might say "Back of the net" (and as a Liverpool fan it's not often this season I can say "Back of the net", so indulge me, okay?).

More posts, including important Torchwood reaction,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home