Tuesday, October 10

Duck Season! Wabbit Season!

No actually it would appear to be wedding season (again)..

I've only just about recovered from my own wedding (not financially, of course, but in other ways) and suddenly two more marriages are on the horizon. 

I'm really looking forward to going to these weddings though, not only because I want to see my friends happy and tying the knot, but also because my own wedding is now a complete and utter blur. 

Honestly, I've never felt time pass so quickly in my life.. One minute I'm stood in the bar sneaking in a cheeky pint (or two) before "kick off", the next minute someone's tapping me on the shoulder to tell me that the taxi's here to whisk me and my wife (hang on, did you say "wife"?) away from the reception.  It really did feel that quick.  So I'm looking forward to enjoying the next couple of Saturdays in a relaxed and (most likely) quite squiffy state.

It was only this weekend, when we finally picked up the wedding photo's that I began to recall everything that happened that day (the "Reservoir Dogs" photo-shoot before the service, the missus on the verge of blubbing through the vows, the mysterious "chimney sweep", the £10 cigar, etc, etc) and now I'm actually very glad that we posed for all the photo's we did (because at the time it felt like a right pain in the arse).

With any luck *some* of these will be online soonish, as there are some really good ones of friends and family.. so watch this space.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home