Sunday, April 16

I.. Am.. Ruined..

Gadzooks!
Do you remember Mr Claypole, the camp jester from TV's Rentaghost always used to say that? Well it is the only word that seems to fit just now.

I thought bank holiday weekends were supposed to be relaxing?

If so, why is this the longest time I've had to sit down since breakfast on Good Friday??

Okay since then the back room has been gutted and turned into a very attractive nursery (a very heavily Winnie The Pooh themed room I might add) and yes I stood all afternoon at a football match too (no wonder me pins are knackered), but at what cost? I feel like a total wreck now!

So now that I have listed a couple Beatles rarities that I am selling on eBay, I intend to collapse into a large glass of brandy and watch the latest episode of 24 (is a good season so far this year).

Tomorrow I shall have a day off, dammit!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home