Thursday, February 16

The Final Countdown

Yeah now that you've read that header I challenge you not have cheesy Euro-big-hair-rock going through your head..
You can here the synth now can't you? 
But I'm not talking about Euro rock cheese today, oh no..
(If we wanted to get really cheesy I could mention "Wind of Change" by the Scorpions, but I won't, but now that I've not mentioned it can you hear an echoed whistling in the back of your mind..?)

No we're on countdown to quitting.

Today, in fact..

Yes, it's finally quitting time (17 months ahead of the Government ban too)
I have 3 cigarettes left, and I must admit I'm not enjoying them at the moment as I still have a cold, but I'm going to see this smoking lark through to the end..

Wish me luck, this is probably going to get messy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home