Thursday, February 9

Dead Celebs

Ever sat there, perhaps on a long winter evening, wondering "Just how old would Kurt Cobain be if he was still alive today?".

No, me neither..

But that didn't stop me finding the Dead Celebrity Birthday Counter quite an interesting (if a little macabre) read. Not only tells you how old the celeb would be if they were walking about today (Although at 98 years I wonder just how much walking William Hartnell would actually be doing), how long ago they died, and what they died of (look out for the words overdose.. it's everywhere!).

Anyway it kills five minutes..

Also.. as an update, and in response to a comment left on my previous entry (See I do read them -Ed)"eBay killed the Car Boot sale", I had a quick sniff round Google to see if I could find such a company (I am that lazy, I'm afraid). However they all seem a bit London-centric (well Auctioning4u and StuffUSell did anyway) and as a result will charge at least £25 to come and collect your stuff before they take a further 33% of the selling price achieved on your stuff on an eBay auction.
There is a definite opportunity for some Northern people to make a killing here as there is a definite gap in the market North of Watford. So please, somebody open a similar business for lazy people with an abundence of tat to sell on eBay based in the North West. I'll be your first customer if you do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home