Monday, January 8

Which way did the weekend go?

Cannot believe it is Monday again already..
 
The weekend felt so much briefer due to the fact that I ended up coming into work on Saturday.
 
Aye, I buckled. 
I gave in. 
I weakened. 
Principals?  What Principals?
 
The major difference this time was I was actually asked to come in (as opposed to being threatened), which kind of makes me respond better and also I came in to fix something specific rather than just coming in to "be seen".  So yes, Saturday was spent working - which sucked, going home and watching the football - which sucked, and then remembering we had to take down the Xmas tree and all of the associated decorations - which sucked.  After which Saturday was pretty much over.  
 
Also have missed all of the celeb BB news this weekend as our Sky+ box has finally given up the ghost. 
Despite numerous Planner Rebuilds and System Resets, it's coughed it's last and died.  Horribly.  So lost all of the weekend's recordings (and have, consequently, now missed two episodes of The West Wing back-to-back - CURSES!) too..
 
Still Amsterdam beckons..
 
..and I squeezed out a couple more achievements from "Dead Rising"
 
So not all bad then..
 
Anyone care to fill me in on Celeb BB?
 

1 Comments:

Blogger DrLargePants said...

If they try to charge you to fix it, tell them you'll cancel your subscription. They'll do it for free then.

9:22 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home