Thursday, January 4

Oh deary me..

I guess last year's Celebrity Big Brother was always going to be difficult to top.. Few who watched will be able to forget George Galloway, Pete Burns and Micheal Barrymore's antics in the big brother house.. However it really did feel like the show couldn't match it's own success when it relaunched last night..
We seem to be stretching the definition of the word Celebrity very far this year.. I mean at least Dirk Benedict, Leo Sayer and Jermaine Jackson we kinda recognised even if their hey-days were way behind them..
But Carole Malone? Danielle Lloyd? Donny Tourette?
(The crowd were bang on with their chants of "Who are ya? Who are ya?")
I'm glad Davina was there to remind me these people were famous, otherwise I might have mistakenly thought it was the summer already.
I'm sure once it gets going and the arguments start it'll all be good. (Russell already is back on form, Big Mouth really is the best vehicle for him on telly). However, until then, I'm sceptical.
Still anyone still playing celebdaq must have the opportunity to clean up this year!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home