Thursday, November 23

Right, that's it..

Tonight I will be mostly updating my Curriculum Vitae.

Today the developers on our project were told that they would have to do compulsory overtime in the evenings and weekends.. And we're talking in the run up to and including Christmas and New Year.

Why?

Because we hadn't been working up to scratch?
Because we'd been slacking off?

No, because people in responsibility for running our project are incompetent twats, who have not performed their job properly, not got machinery and processes in the production plant in place in an adequate time to deliver the requirements to us, so -consequently- deadlines are now stupidly tight for software to be delivered.

And how was this news broken to us?

Did they say that they'd dropped a bollock and needed a favour, offering a juicy incentive for people to give up their free time to come in and bail the company out of the shit?

No, they got all heavy handed, offered the shittest of incentives for clearing up their mess for them, and basically said, it's do that or walk.

Fuck em, I'll walk.
I refuse to be treated like that.

So I'm off to pastures new, no doubt I'll not be missed, but I don't care what they think anymore.. I'm not spending one more minute away from my family for those snide cunts.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger DrLargePants said...

Do what I did. Walk out and then try and get a job. I livens up your days put it that way, esp when the mortgage is due ;-)

Seriously though grim news. That's mangers for you...

12:17 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home