Thursday, May 11

Go-o-o-o-o-o-a-l!!!

Wayhay!
Got FIFA 06 for the PSP last night and it is fucking excellent.

Beyond the fact that it's just a great footy game that allows me to play an entire premiership season (as opposed to just cup competitions as was offered by World Tour Soccer), and ignoring the fact that the official Premier League licence means I can play at grounds like Anfield, it's also got an online multiplayer option.

I fired this up last night without much optimism (these things rarely just work in my experience), and it zipped me straight into the online gaming room, and I had a match on my hands in about two minutes flat. Won one (against Arsenal) and lost one (against Barcalona.. spooky that eh? Is that significant ahead of next week's Champions League final..? Probably not!)

So very happy with my purchase indeed (especially as it was a bargain off eBay - my Paypal fund was a wee bit dented, I'm afraid).. now I'm off to take my FIFA dominance online!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home