Friday, March 24

Things that have been good this week..

Well it's Friday, and I don't want to end the week on a bum note, on a downer, on a pessimistic vibe.  I want everyone to leave this post with a happy, smiley disposition, not leave feeling glum and depressed..

So good things that have happened this week..

I've not got lurgy. 
This is nothing short of amazing actually as everyone else at home is ill.. I am surrounded with sneezing, coughing and spluttering each evening and since Tuesday I have been convinced that my immune system would be overrun with lurgy related organisms.. However, so far so good (touch wood), I have remained lurgy free..

I finished "V for Vendetta".
Of course I'm talking about the Graphic Novel, and I enjoyed it immensely.. It had a very different ending to the movie, but this is not necessarily a bad thing, and I cannot decide which version of the tale I like better (why should I? I like them both!).  Anyway, was an excellent read..

Scott Mills Daily Podcasts.
The true saviour of Radio One, Scott Mills, finally has his own podcasts! Hurrah!  You get, on average, two a day and each podcast is about five minutes long (so they're quick to download).  Already there's been some classic phone fun (Scott phoning up the Insurance company to get holiday insurance and then going on to be hit by lightning four times - hilarious).  Check out the radio one website for details..

The FA Cup draw.
Bring 'em on.  I want to spoil Chavski's party - who's with me?

Enjoy your weekend folks.. (don't forget Mother's Day this Sunday)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home