Thursday, March 23

J.A.T.T.A

Or.. Just Another Tedious Thursday Afternoon.

I find myself short on inspiration today, I am neither enthusiastic or annoyed particularly by anything whatsoever.. I'm "running on empty", lacking vim and vigour..

I grow increasingly concerned about my eBay auctions.. When I do a search for "Carcass" on eBay, I can see my auction for Carcass CDs listed there.. However when I do a similar search for "Pigface" or "S.O.D" I cannot see my auctions.  Have had a look at them and I cannot see why this should be so (it's not because they've not had a bid either, as my "Garbage" and "Prodigy" auctions are shown), and I've tried modifying the options to get them redisplayed in the search, but this doesn't work either.  So lord knows what's going on?

At least it's Friday tomorrow..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home