Tuesday, March 21

Sigh..

So, back to work today.. boo! hiss!
Motivation levels are about zero point zero four.

Add to this the fact that I was supposed to be returning to work content with the knowledge that I had a valid MOT certificate for my car (as the brum-brum is coming up to three years old now, so it needs one) and indeed I had said vehicle booked in for a test yesterday.  But when I went to collect it, it seemed that the new central computerised system for recording MOT test results and details had crashed.  Completely.  Nationwide.  No MOTs at all yesterday.  So my test could not be carried out as, apparently, they cannot even start the test now if the computer is down.  Call that progress?  'Cos I don't..  So now I have to drop the car off first thing Saturday morning (8 a.m. on a Saturday?  Oh, the humanity!) in order to attempt to get my test done before the government come running after me..

Then, of course, I have a feeling of dread about going home, as today is the first day of the bathroom renovation so I will get home to a building site.  There will be dust, chaos and dirt everywhere.. Not to mention the fact that we'll probably be back to the brickwork in the bathroom by now as it's looking increasingly likely that we're gonna have to put new plaster board in.  How are you supposed to relax in that environment?  I'll have to piss in the middle of a construction zone - for fuck's sake!  And this could go on for five, yes five, days!  Where can I get some Prozac or Valium without a prescription?  Anyone?

Also it sounds like response to the stag night has been a bit luke warm.. with only a few people saying they're going to come along.  (Thanks to those who've mailed back, though - it will be a cracking night out, you can be sure of that!) 

So all in all today is a bit of a bummer..

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SilentBazz said...

LOL!
Fair point - I revoke the earlier statement..

3:19 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home