Saturday, September 4

RomZomCom

Play.com proved that they are, bar none, the best place to get your DVDs online again today. Yes, they are cheap, but that's not why they're the best, oh no, it's their blatant disregard for release dates when you pre-order stuff from them. As soon as they get it in stock, they ship it. Fantastic. So am I going to be waiting until Monday for Shaun of the Dead? No, my nice new spangly copy dropped onto the doormat this morning. Hurrah! So take a bow, play.com - we salute you!

I notice Chav Bashing seems to have taken the nation by storm at the moment, a few weeks ago people had no idea what the word meant (the preferred nomenclature, up until recently being scally). But now everyone's at it. Even Radio 1's Scott Mills has been banging on about it on his show (which is pretty good listening for the drive home). Anyway, my housemate brought to my attention this piss-take set to the tune of "Bohemian Rhapsody" which really made me laugh, so I thought I'd share.. enjoy, it's quality! :)

Oh, and by the way apologies for the very poor visual gag in this post.. and a word of warning, if looking for an innocent picture of a baby chicken, never type "Chick" into Google images (especially if you have SafeSearch off).. You think I'd know better after many years on t'internet..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home